Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trying out TweetDeck on Win XP

Felt the need to put a standalone Twitter app on my work PC. On my
private Mac I already have Tweetie and like it a lot.
Choose to try www.tweetdeck.com .

I had some problems with Adobe Air a while ago. I still do not like
it. It pretends to look good, but it is hard to use. After first start
there were a lot of windows openeing by themselves, most of them
asking for input. Not nice. Maximum number of such windows is 1.
air platform is Blurry. I still use www.twitter.com in Firefox :)
I will try that beta standalone app made to look like TweetDeck, but
made with .NET especially for Win. Like Tweetie is one of the best for
Mac, because it is made for Mac, there should be something like that
for Win, too.
What advertises to be good for everything, mostly is good for nothing...

No comments: