Monday, January 24, 2011

iPhone app. Time teller

I was running to catch a bus. I had an iphone playing music in my earphones. It was a cold winter evening and "good" times after economical crisis. Not the time of waving an iphone in hands.
As there was a shortage of time I'd love my iphone to tell me time in earphones right from the jnside pocket.

Huge surprise - there is no such app in appstore.

There are some time tellers, but they are telling time once in quarter of an hour or even more seldom.
I looked for any app, not caring about price. None for the purpose.

On my way to bus I need an app that tells time in every 5min or more often.
It would be nice if that app did that just when I am running to a bus, not all the time. It would be better just start on the rigt time, announce the time and quit...

Here you are! A good app idea for free ;)

An free example I found in appstore. Useless for my purpose, but it shows that an app announcing time is possible.

No comments: