Sunday, July 5, 2009

Queer as Folk US vs UK

At the begining I thought that i like US version more. Nicer and longer... and the first 4 me...

British is more realistic. The accountant who overdosed really died, not waking up from koma :) Music is better in the british, too, - Placebo, ABBA, Blur, Natalia Imbruglia ...things I know. London & UK I've been some times. I dont know why in a hell I like the sweet, silly US version more. UK version is better in any logical aspect, but its more boring, too. My English has got more american - US EN is easier to understand than brittish, even british is closer to written: u=u, no t u=a etc.
Oh and in UK lesbians are real lesbians - not breaking up and not trying to marry a guy who needs a citizenship :) Ohhh, here I was wrong - in episode 6 the lucky mother is getting married to black immigrant :D

No comments: