Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Could not find a good way to call from iPhone to a number found on my Mac

What do I want?
To call or send a sms to a phone number found on the Internet using my Mac.
I'd like to make a shortcut to something that calls the selected umber from iPhone.
Is it too much to ask?

Yes it is!

BluePhone Elite does not work on iPhone.

iCloud is sooooo stuffed with things I dont need. Its heavy even on my Mac (using Firefox browser)...
And its the same file sharing as Dropbox, Google docs etc. I can not start a call from there.

Still the easiest way to start a call is to email the number to myself, open the letter from my iPhone and call the number in the letter. Oher as good way is to send the number in a sms from computer.

Quite an effort anyway, but I still dont know a faster way :(( Not good for iPhone at all

No comments: