Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Volands / Woland

Kādas 3 dienas mēģināju atcerēties, kā to Sātanu Meistarā un Margaritā sauca...Have struggled for 3 days to remember the name of Devil in Master and Margarita...


Atceros savulaik, kādā sarunā par iespējām matemātiski analizēt Meistaru un Margaritu nodomāju, ka Skolotājs to vnk nav lasījis, ja nezina, kas ir Volands. Laikam jau nav arī, jo, ja man to vārdu pateiktu, es atcerētos. Tomēr pēc citas svaigas diskusijas par to, ka Annuška eļļu jau izlējusi, ilgi nomocījos, kamēr atcerējos Sātana vārdu, kas visu laiku tepat mēles galā vien bija. Njā, vecums nenāk viens...I remember the time when we discussed posibility of math analysis of Master and Margarita and someone who had teached me a lot didn't react on name Woland in Master and Margarita context and I assumed, that he had never red it. And its possible he hadn't, because, hearing the name I'd remember it right away. However after other recent discussion about situation like "Anna had spilled the oil" already I have tried very hard for about 3 days to remember the Devils name. Woland. How could I forget, it seems Im getting old in my 29th year...

No comments: